Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 Fantasy Baseball Preview

Remember last year when Sam and I evaluated every player in the Major Leagues and then ranked the teams by order of attractiveness? We couldn't have done it without MLB.com's Fantasy Baseball Preview. With the 2010 version now online, I'm ready to do it all again. Who will be this year's best looking team?

If you don't know that the answer is the New York Yankees, you KNOW NOTHING. Are we friends? Why are you reading my blog?! Scientifically sound Grady-metrics and other statistical evidence to follow.

I do want to say that seeing Ryan Braun as the league's #1 outfielder highly disgusts me. LOOK AT HIM:


BASEBALL PLAYERS, PLEASE STOP WEARING THOSE SHIRTS. I HATE IT. I HATE RYAN BRAUN. I LOVE BASEBALL! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment