Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Forever Jeter

In his press conference today, Derek Jeter announced that he would like to remain a Yankee next year after his current contract expires.

Although this is like me giving a press conference to say that I will still love Derek Jeter tomorrow after I wake up in the morning, I'm still happy that he said it. You can watch the video, here.

Paul sent me a link to this video this afternoon, but I ignored it because 1) the subject of his email was "Jeter is going to end up on the PIRATES," and 2) I don't like to click on links. The result of this was that 1) I got angry at Paul and 2) I didn't know about Derek Jeter's press conference until ten minutes ago, when I saw it on the Yankees' Facebook page. The lesson of this paragraph is that internet links can sometimes lead to GOOD things. Who knew? If you send me a link this week, I will click on it.

(Unless you are Phil, in which case I promise to click on 50% of the links you send because you look at the internet too much.)

1 comment:

  1. ^Naughty link commentary by Smart Chinese Robot strikes again! Variations of this comment have appeared on my blog...WHO ARE YOU!? Are you here because the word "link" appears many times in this post???

    ReplyDelete