Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Flyin' Hawaiian

In case anyone missed Shane "The Flyin' Hawaiian" Victorino's awesome catch last night here's the video:

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=6072625

Those losers at MLB don't let you embed videos and the youtube one has already been pulled down.

I really love the disappointed attitude that the announcers take:

"Awww, come on guys!"

"Not just the beverage, but the whole cup; that's dangerous"

"Not what Cub fans are all about"

Really? That's exactly what I thought the bleachers were all about. In fact I have one of those Late Night at Wrigley Field shirts with "TOP TEN LIES TOLD AT WRIGLEY FIELD"


Number 10: Bleacher bums drink in moderation.

Here's a sweet pic of Victorino in pure beer mode. I guess I kind of feel bad for him knowing that his jersey probably smelled like stale beer for the rest of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment