Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seven Pounds of Vomit

I realize that it's more than slightly gross to follow yesterday's "All-You-Can-Eat Farm Game" post with something titled, "Seven Pounds of Vomit," but my devotion to Grady Sizemore compels me to share this information, no matter how tasteless. From Yahoo! Sports:
Update: Sizemore (illness) missed his second consecutive game on Tuesday, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

Recommendation:
Sizemore has lost seven pounds due to the illness but though he might be available for late-inning duties on Tuesday. “I got on the plane and spent the whole flight throwing up,” said Sizemore. “I still feel weak.” Consider him day-to-day for now.
Wipe that...grin off your face.

Grady was back in the lineup last night, going 0 for 4 and further precipitating my Fantasy team's plunge into the void of irreversible awfulness. Aw, was that mean? I'm sorry, Grady. I love you and your seven pounds of vomit. Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment