Friday, April 3, 2009

Pods

I was going to write up a small post about Scott Podsednik, who was a pivotal player on the White Sox 2005 world series team, and may not play baseball this year. BUT, while looking for some flattering pictures of him I stumbled on a post on another blog that really did all the work for me.

The whole post can be found here, but here are some highlights:
Scott is beautiful. Let’s just get that out of the way up front.
I should also mention that the title of the blog post is "Hump Day Hottie: Scott Podsednik." Here's a little more:
He’s a humble, small-town country boy who’s made good- and if he wasn’t so damned cute, I couldn’t have forgiven him for that walkoff-HR against Lidge in the ‘05 World Series.
Our blogger is from Texas, which accounts for the resentment over the 2005 World Series and the affinity to being a "country-boy," I guess. But I think he falls more into the "Zach Morris" category, rather than the "Roy Hobbs" one.


Oh yeah, and it's opening day this weekend. I feel like the baseball season has already been going on for months. Somebody should sign Scotty P, like these guys: "it’ll be a shock if they don’t finish in last place."

No comments:

Post a Comment