Saturday, October 3, 2009

Despite October Irrelevance, BJ Upton Still Annoying

Yesterday, Bossman Junior Upton became the first Tampa Bay Ray to hit for the cycle.  Despite quite liking the below photograph, I find him endlessly irritating.  Didn't help that dude got two hits off big-double-C on what was supposed to be his 20-win night.  Ugh. So annoying.  I may not be able to watch the rest of the Yankees' regular season if the non-awfulness of B.J. Upton continues.



But oh, what's that below? The Dodgers storming the NL West castle and taking the crown? Nah.  That's just them losing to the Rockies.  Who are now only one game back.  Also pictured is Matt Kemp throwing a temper tantrum after being called out at first base. 




I'm really having a hard time with blogger's new post editor.  Sometimes the internet gets me down.



DEREK HELP! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON-- IN THE WORLD OR ON THIS BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment