Monday, February 2, 2009

First Thing *NOT* First

Hello Internets and bravo to Jenni and guest blogger for getting things started! I'm not sure I'm on board with all of Jenni's top 5, but I'll get to that in a minute.

I plan on devoting a lot more time this baseball season to gauging physical attractiveness, but for starters I wanted to share a baseball player that I think is one of the ugliest in the game!

Nick Swisher - New York Yankees (via Athletics and White Sox).


















It can only get better from here on out! And believe me, that is the most attractive photo I could find.

As I mentioned above, I'll continue studying Jenni's list closely, but right off the bat (pun intended) there is no doubt that Casey Blake would also be on my top 5...




His beard cuts like a knife! It's true that I also used to have a beard and that its fullness might be clouding my judgment. But I don't think so. He looks like a movie star! In fact, he looks an awful loot like this guy from 300. (via here)


But Derek Jeter... he might be in the top quarter of my class, but top 5? NEVER!


















My remaining top 4 will be coming soon!

Disclaimer: I, like Jenni, have not seen approximately 80% of all baseball players. I mainly follow the Chicago White Sox by looking at box scores/standings on the internet every other week. Sometimes as much as once a week if the Sox are in the playoffs. Also, I know a couple names from two years of playing fantasy baseball, which I was not asked back to this year due to negligence and poor performance.

2 comments:

  1. am i the only one who thinks casey blake looks a lot like casey schreiner?
    http://cache.g4tv.com/images/ImageDb3/004/264/image4264/4264_m.jpg
    and not just because their names both start with C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philco, I'm at your desk doing your work and your coffee tastes disgusting!!!!!

    Anyway, get back to work, Jenni.

    ReplyDelete