Monday, February 9, 2009

Prince among Men

Since he's bound to be a popular 'hot fatty' pick, I wanted to get my two cents in there quickly on one of the most lovable fat men (currently) playing in the MLB: Prince Fielder.


Price Fielder is not just chubby, he is overweight. Depending on his BMI he may even be obese. He's listed on the official Brewers site as 5-11, 270 lbs, which as a 5-11 person myself I can assure you is HUGE. And just looking at that picture above, you know they were probably using a generous scale for the official weigh-in.

I know he's got that gross tat on his neck, which probably says something like "douche" in Korean, but look at that lovable mug. His face is straight-up squeezable. I really hope some recent lifestyle changes don't accidentally slim him down.

Plus, he's really good at baseball! And for a big man, he can run.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=702914446790

1 comment:

  1. I love that he went vegetarian after reading a copy of "Skinny Bitch" given to him by his wife. Emasculating!

    ReplyDelete