Monday, February 2, 2009

Haters Must Hate

Sam, I had intended to make this blog a place of peace, love and handsomeness but your post is forcing me to reveal my true nature (i.e. that of a hardcore hater). And so, may I present MY least favorite baseball player, Dustin Pedroia of the Boston Red Sox.




What a little rodent! And while I agree that Jeter's no looker, I want to re-emphasize the stately condition of his soul. He's got a HALO in that picture I posted below! And a glass trophy shaped like a star! The good is beautiful and the beautiful is good. I got an "A" in Aesthetics 101, friend.

3 comments:

  1. plus... have you heard about his brother...

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28843896/

    talk about a rodent.

    Also, I said Jeter would be in my top quarter, but top 5... it's going to take more than a good soul to get you that high on my list.

    see here:

    http://umpbump.com/press/2008/02/27/cj-wilson-is-political-and-stuff/

    the soul patch is not always a positive, but CJ Wilson WORKS IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, taken into custody ON MY BIRTHDAY.

    This is a sign from the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of ugly players, I feel compelled to share a rather nighmarish experience I had as a young baseball card collector in which I would open a pack of 1988 Topps only to find yet another copy of this
    hideous card
    . To think my stick of gum was bound in wax paper with this image!

    ReplyDelete