Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Review, Preview

G'morning once again! Can you believe that this is only the third day of THIRD Base or Bust? Here's what happened yesterday:

1. Eric exhumed allegedly hot dead guy Kirby Puckett for our consideration:


2. Sam indulged a tangential reverie into NFL-land, then got back to business with his full Top Five.

3. Philco hit it out of the park with his post on Mike Schmidt.

Thanks, guys! In the near future:

1. Rachel will give it to her Top Five.

2. Journalism school graduate and sports aficionado Matt Blake will throw his weight around.

3. Paul will post something terribly inappropriate.

4. I will tell you interesting facts about two of my favorite baseball personalities. Because, unlike the men on this blog, I love with more than just my...eyes. As a preview, may I present, A Video Tribute to Ichiro Suzuki.







"Dude."
"Dude."

2 comments: