Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh-My-God-A-Rod

I hate him. I just hate him. Why does his face look so pink? Why does he sound like a woman?



If the Yankees don't win the World Series this year, they should throw A-Rod into a volcano as a sacrifice to the Fiery Gods of Sport. He is evil. He looks evil. He makes me crazy.


"I MUST HAVE THAT [CHAMPIONSHIP] RING OF POWER!!!"

If it's true that A-Rod is being directed by Madonna's manager now, and not that toad-faced goon Scott Boras, why wasn't he wearing an appropriate amount of facial toner last night? I also did not like his sweater. UGH (until he brings us that ring) THERE IS JUST NOTHING GOOD ABOUT A-ROD.

I can't calm down enough to write a cogent recap of yesterday's activity, but there was some talk of fat people and also a funny hot dog story.

No comments:

Post a Comment